theCaptainLiedtheCaptainLied

Main Games Reviews Stats

Bus Hostage by Policeman Bus Hostage by Policeman

Let it be

Not to say that the game is great, but it sure doesn't deserve the stupid comments it gets. If we can't make games about events "where people died", I'm afraid half of the existing flash games should be banned.

Seeing the highscores, the game seems to have more succes in Filipines than anywhere else. Maybe people from other contries don't realy get what this is about.

AwesomeSnake AwesomeSnake

nothing new

I wonder how many clones of this game I've already seen. Hundreds, in the last 30 years. I don't know, you could add about anything, like wandering monsters and, why not, tower tokens (when you eat them, they are incorporated inside the snake and can shoot enemies.) I mean, anything would be better that just another clone of snake. Please, make a little effort. The design is just plain, the controls are basic, moves are limited to 4 directions. It is poor.

-Gears- -Gears-

Great design

I love the metal look and the little walking robot.
The interest of the game, however, is limited. Is there a way one can loose ?
I was thinking on making a game with gears myself, but never found any solid "playable" idea.

By the way, your gears look great but would break in any decent mecanical engin. The teeth are supposed to curve following a "Circle involute" curve. Mathematical parametrisation can be found (in french) there :

http://www.mathcurve.com/courbes2d/de veloppantedecercle/developpantedecerc le.shtml

I (proudly) did the little 3d stuff at the bottom of the page. I also wrote a script for 3dsMax that creates gears based on circle involutes, if you're interested.

Magic Shop Magic Shop

I like it but...

As itself, it's a bit short. Fun, but a little pointless.
As part of a bigger game, that would make a brillant bonus stage.